Vacation @ Hanoi, Vietnam (22 - 26 Nov 08)

Finally, I have decided to pen my picture blog...

It has been a very long time since I last went for an overseas trip with my family. If my memory doesn't fail me, I was still a little kid then! How time flies...

This time round, we went to Hanoi, Vietnam. I was really amazed by the rate of the city's progress, awestruck by the majesty of the Huong Tich mountain range along the Yen river, humbled by the maturity of the Vietnamese kids, envious of the villagers' carefree life, and saddened by the lack of opportunities for the Vietnamese especially the kids.

Enough said. Let the pictures do the talking...


My favourite pictures


Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2






Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum




Water Puppet




Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda



One-pillar Pagoda



Literature Temple


Restaurant






Ethnology Museum















City View Cafe







Ngon Restaurant










Halong Bay






























On our way to Perfume Complex






Society for the Handicapped



Yen River



















Perfume Complex





















Noibai International Airport









Along the Streets in Hanoi